BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Short Update...

Well, we've had a rough couple weeks over here. We've all been sick on and off. Justin spent about 3 1/2 days in the hospital with an infection and is doing better now, but still has not returned to work. He's been home for a full week after being released from the hospital and is not able to return to work until next Wednesday at the earliest. I got pnemonia (I don't know how to spell it) and the stomach flu at the same time. Fortunately, my brother and sister -in-law took my kids for the first night and the baby sitter took them the following day, other than that, I had to be sick and take care of the house and kids. This was all while Justin was in the hospital, and he was upset because I couldn't come into St. George to visit him as often as he wanted me to. So, anyway, inorder for us to have any money from his paycheck, he had to take all of his vacation days for the year, which he just barely got. So I guess that means we really can't go anywhere for christmas, and anyone that wants to see us or the kids, will have to come to us. That's sad, I was hoping to have some time for the holidays.

On a lighter note, Devan and KeLee have both been pretty healthy. KeLee more than Devan. Poor Devan, got the stomach flu which lasted about a full day (and night), and the other day he ate raisins at the babysitter's house and has had horrible stomach aches and diarrhea for all of yesterday and today. KeLee has a slight cough and runny nose, but that's about it. (I hope I'm not jinksing myself on that one.) Hopefully, we can all begin to get back to our normal activities soon. By the way, if Justin doesn't go back to work on Wednesday, he's going to have to be Mr. Mom and take care of the kids, because I can't afford to send them to daycare if he's not working. (scarry, huh?)

I'll try to write more later, I need to get some work done. Talk to you all soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Mom. It's time for an update, but I understand if it can't be right away- we all have a lot to take get done in so little time. We love you lots- Keep it up.