BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Alright, I've been pregnant for close to seven months now, and have not posted anything about it yet. I found this counter box on snugglepie.com which I actually got from Melissa's blog. I don't know if it will work in this location or not, but it's cute anyway.

Against Justin's wishes, I have decided to keep the sex of this baby a surprise. The reason for this is that we already have a boy (Devan, 3 1/2 years) and a girl (KeLeeMae, 22 months). Although we have not agreed on a name for a girl, we have one for a boy. Justin is really hoping that it is a girl, but if it is a boy, he can't exactly return it.

The downside of this pregnancy has been that I have to go through the hardest part of it being fat, and uncomfortable in the middle of the desert heat. The upside is that the baby will be here before the hottest part of the summer, August.

Wish me luck making it that far! It is only about 3 more months, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Katrine? Kiki? lol um, Kortney? Ok well that's all the K girl names I have (Kiki was a joke. )

Kara said...

Congrats Nikki! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well! Surprises are fun. We're still trying to figure out a name for our little girl, and I'm two days past my due date! Good luck!