BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 15, 2006

My Johari Window

http://kevan.org/johari?name=NikkiKeLee

Use the link above to add to my Johari Window. For those of you who may not know what a Johari Window is, here is a brief summary.

The Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingham in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up.

By visiting this URL, you will be asked to select 5 or 6 adjectives that you would use to describe me. If you know me well enough to add to this, please feel free. You can set up your own Johari Window when you're done.

1 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, when I did that, I realized how long it's been since I've seen much of you! You've probably changed a little since High School! :)