BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Pre-school

It's hard to believe, but Devan will be 3 in just less than a month. He begins Pre-school on Aug. 22. He won't be 3 until about a week and 1/2 later, but they're letting him start early. We even got my nephew, J.J., into it as well. He doesn't turn 3 until December, but they are willing to let him try it. The pre-school is on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am to 11:30am. I would like to continue doing it myself, but between work, homework, and chores, I don't have enough time while he's awake to do much. He would really benefit from learning around other kids as well. I know he'll have fun and I just hope he will stop playing long enough to benefit from the program. I'll post more later to let you know how his first week goes.

1 comments:

Kara said...

Hi Nikki, Melissa gave me your blog address, and I thought I'd say Hi! It's fun to catch up with you a little. I started a blog yesterday, you can check it out, but there isn't much there yet! http://tomorrowsyesterday2005.blogspot.com.

Kara (Hall) Lund